Skip to main content

An open letter to my best friend



To my favorite human,

Happy Birthday!

You are the reason why I am purely happy at this moment. It makes me feel eternally happy not only about the fact that years ago you were born on this day but for that one reason that I am lucky enough to live and love this life with a person like you.

There are many people who have entered into my life, I have made many memories with them. Some waved me a goodbye and never looked back. But, you always hold my hand and stay right next to me uttering the words "Let's do it, let's make it a beautiful life together". When you say it, you make it. When you say "together", you make sure that we have jumped into this crazy mad life scenarios together. I know that when you say "together", it is always you & me laughing on all the mess that we have created in our lives but also manage to put back the pieces of life together. "Together" has never been this beautiful in my life.

That one friend request!
That one friend request on Facebook changed everything. I could not believe in the game of God's timing until this happened to me; until you happened to me. YOU have painted my life with all the brightest colors of the world. My happiness knows no boundary, my sadness fades away too early, there is no expiry of my craziness and my life reaches to next amazing level with passing years.It is true to believe that you are no less than a magician in my life. Everything that you do is a magic. The silent love of yours speaks the loudest when my tears start to roll down. There are endless waves of positivity in the ocean of my life and my heart does not even dare to dry. Sparks of your soul wander around mine and shine brighter than the full moon.

Sometimes I also question myself about the existence of a person like you. You are a compilation of all the inspiration, determination and dedication one can ever wish for. You are made up of endless patience. Patience, which is invented to handle a chaos like me. Nobody has ever appreciated my rawness as much as you do. There is a bag with you which is full of answers to all the questions in my head. Our minds laugh listening to each other's thoughts. You have helped me not just in my food cravings but also helped me quench my thirst for all that I have craved from my life as an individual. I have not known myself this way until you showed me that there is a warrior that rests inside of me.

Thank you for not just reminding me of beautiful blessings but also teaching me to survive in the greatest misery storms.Thank you for talking to my soul when no organs of my body could speak. Thank you for igniting a fire within me for my dreams and ambitions when my heart & mind could not even find the light.  Thank you for all swings of happiness during the times when I chose to isolate myself in this roller-coaster life. Thank you for the little paper note of peace when I had 7196 pages full of dilemmas, pitfalls, and complications. Thank you for turning my weaknesses into strengths.Thank you for introducing me to a different version of this life. This life, where I live with my thoughts,  beautiful flaws. You constantly remind me about the importance of failures and broken life deals. Thank you for being there. Thank you for everything.

Whatever my past had and my future holds, its all with you. 
I notice cracks in my heart, they are filled with glitters of your love. There are series of life adventures, melodies of my sorrow, portraits of emotions and then this beautiful fabric of my life that I always flaunt because of you. What a beautiful life!

With you, I breathe better!

With love,

Your biggest fan ever.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, to my miracle!

I was asked about my life's best encounter with anything or anyone in my life till now. I had a long list in my mind and gave a thought to it. There were definitely too many characters that were running through my head from my favourite cartoon to my favourite school teacher and my best friend. Many things that take place every single day and a lot that touch my heart. Bitter experiences and sweet memories of people in my mind was making an altogether a new picture. I wonder if this happens to everyone! People talk about magic, superheroes and beautiful chantings that either save or change their life. Some also talk about beautiful flowers and the fragrance that make them feel wonderful. The peace that mountains give and the sounds of ocean waves so serene that you do not want to leave that place.Cool breeze in hot summers and favourite ice candy at night. Long walk to the beach with your lover and endless talk about the beautiful moon. Sitting by the aeroplane window seat e

24 Lessons I learned in 24 Years of My Life

1)Life is as you see it Perception is everything! -If you see life as a series of obstacles, you are bound to feel like a worrier all the time. If you look at life like a series of life-lessons and great experiences, you are surely gonna make it like a warrior. It is upon you how you take your life!  2) It is never too late! Age is just a number -To change something, to adopt something -There is no limit. We can always change and do anything we want at any age without excuses or explanation! 3)It is okay to fail in life sometimes Failure makes one stronger -To fail means finding out new ways to approach a difficult situation one more time. Let failure only be defined as another opportunity to discover your hidden ability. 4) If you do the right thing, the right thing will come to you! Do good, be good, believe in good. -No matter what people come & say. No matter how bad the time is. No matter what life throws at you. No matter how w

About me : The Weaver !

Weaver: A person who weaves a fabric. Engrossed in my thoughts every single day, I end up asking myself a question "Why was  I sent to live this life? " I passed my whole day thinking about this one question not noticing that this question itself had the answer to it, "TO LIVE"  " To live" is very subjective.  For one person it can simply mean to earn and spend, for other, it could be simply breathing and probably for some just to survive. This game of questions and answers is a loop for every human being. Afterall, this is the only flag that signals the soul for so many closed and open doors of one's life. It is easy yet so difficult to carry these patterns of worry and sadness in our minds. Putting together the colors of happiness with them makes a perfect fabric which is complex but still beautiful!   What do you call a person who talks to herself, takes her decision on her own which are mostly bad, PRO at making mist